This goes well with
Apeks Pressure Gauge (SPG) & Compass Combo
The Apeks SPG is made from nickel plated brass and is pressure tested to 100 metres depth. A great addition for those with a wrist computer.
Features and specifications
- The Apeks SPG and compass combo comes with a lifetime guarantee to the first owner (not transferable)
- Pictures Apeks SPG and depth shown in PSI and Feet, available in Metres and BAR only
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing
- The gauges are made with O2 compatible materials but ensure that they are O2 cleaned before use with high percentage oxygen
- The compass ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease even with thick neoprene gloves
- The numbers and directions on the compass bezel are large and very easy to read
- The luminous compass dial with a vivid and clear display makes quick work of compass direction even in poor visibility
Optional Add-Ons & Accessories
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
That's why we offer FREE Equipment Consultations online via Zoom or over the phone. Similar to walking in a store - our experienced and knowledgeable team is here to answer any questions you have, make recommendations and package your equipment up.